- What is the NMTT?
- Previous Projects
The Annual General meeting will be on-line and covers the standard agenda:
(1) Election of moderator and rapporteur
(2) Adoption of the agenda and possible mandates
(3) The annual report from the Chair
(4) Presentation of annual accounts for adoption
(5) Presentation of the Boardýÿ19; s work plan concerning activities planned for the upcoming year
(6) Presentation of the Boardýÿ19; s proposed budget for the coming financial year, including the level of the membership fees, for adoption
(7) Proposals submitted
(8) Election of the Board and auditor
(9) Any other business
After closing the General Assembly meeting one hour later, the NMTT invites all participants to join an open conference based on the findings of the NMTT project ýÿ1C; Payment Systems in Nordic Fisheriesýÿ1D; .
We propose a debate where NMTT will inform and invite to discussions on the idea/proposal to establish a Nordic Climate Change Forum for Fisheries and Aquaculture.
All NMTT members, friends and interested colleagues are kindly invited to join the GA, the conference and the debate. And do not hesitate to spread the invitation broadly.
See the invitation here
See the minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2020 here
A voluntary organisation free from political influence
Recognising society's duty to assure sustainable exploitation and clean seas
Aiming at sobering the debate on exploitation of marine resources by input based on best available information and science
+45 26 24 68 13